Harsco Abrasive Glass Products
Harsco [BLACK BEAUTY®] blasting abrasives are known for their high quality, low dusting and low free silica attributes. They are utilized in a wide range of industrial and commercial applications including removal of surface coatings such as rust, paint, and scale from variety of substrates, especially structural steel and concrete. These structures include bridges, ships, water tanks, off-shore drilling rigs, oil field equipment, pipelines, marine equipment, railcars, and steel machinery.
- Low free silica
- less than 0.1% compared to sand at up to 99% free silica
- Fast cutting
- Consistent gradation
- Control during application
- will not rust, pack or attract dampness
- Gives a high degree of etch for better bonding
- Meets Industry abrasives specifications and Environmental Standards
- including SSPC AB1, MIL-A-22262B(SH) and 40CFR 261.24a (TCLP)
- Low dusting
- passes California Title 17 (CARB)
For additional information, please connect with us.