Putzmeister Thom-Katt TK-20M WITH MIXER Trailer-Mounted Concrete/Shotcrete/Grout Pumps
Thom-Katt trailer pumps are ideal for concrete pumping and wet-process shotcrete applications. With rugged construction and an angled hopper design, they handle the rigors of any jobsite. High-pressure operation lets you pump material over long distances. With a wide range of outputs and pressures, from the TK 7 low-output unit, to the TK 70 high-output, low pressure system, there are a variety of options available to customize units for your specific needs.
- TK20M Trailer Mounted Concrete Pump rated for up to 17 cubic yards per hour output with a detachable 13 cubic foot mixer and water meter.
- Thom-Katt hydraulic S-valve is ideal for pumping larger-aggregate materials
- Allows you to reverse the stroke to relieve pressure from plugs or when pumping difficult low-slump or fiber mixes.
- High pressure operation lets you pump material over long distances.
- Easy filling and operation
- Fast setup inexpensive maintenance
- Smooth pumping and simple cleanup
- Long-term dependability
- Removable 13 cu. ft. horizontal shaft lifting dump mixer.
- Can produce up to 2000 psi on the concrete
For full specifications, view additional resource here.