Putzmeister Thom-Katt TK-40 Trailer-Mounted Concrete Pumps
Thom-Katt trailer pumps are ideal for concrete pumping and wet-process shotcrete applications. With rugged construction and an angled hopper design, they handle the rigors of any jobsite. High-pressure operation lets you pump material over long distances. With a wide range of outputs and pressures, from the TK 7 low-output unit, to the TK 70 high-output, low pressure system, there are a variety of options available to customize units for your specific needs.
- Putzmeister TK40 Trailer Mounted Concrete Pump rated for up to 40 yards per hour output.
- Thom-Katt hydraulic S-valve is ideal for pumping larger-aggregate materials
- Allows you to reverse the stroke to relieve pressure from plugs or when pumping difficult low-slump or fiber mixes.
- High pressure operation lets you pump material over long distances.
- Easy filling and operation
- Fast setup inexpensive maintenance
- Smooth pumping and simple cleanup
- Long-term dependability
For full specifications, view additional resource here.