Full-Service Repairs and Maintenance Support
As a full-service concrete pump, mortar machine and specialty equipment provider, Alexander Wagner Company, Inc. provides parts, repairs and maintenance service for all the equipment we carry.
Comprehensive Service Support
Our industry-leading service department includes a team of technicians who are trained by the manufacturers to service and repair our complete product line. We even offer repair and service of our equipment outside of the NJ-NY metro area, so we can meet the needs of our customers virtually anywhere in the country.
Our service options:
- Scheduled Service & Maintenance — Our scheduled service program helps extend the performance and life of all types of equipment, and keep it job-site ready at all times.
- Performance Simulation Testing — Using water and our water-recycling equipment, we can deliver up to 4 hours of pressure testing to simulate high-pressure pumping conditions. The method enables us to diagnose equipment issues, identify necessary repairs and test repaired units before they go back into operation.
Looking for Parts – Check out Our Extensive Parts Inventory
Our parts subsidiary (ARAF Company, Inc.) maintains an extensive inventory in original spare parts and supplies, all ready for immediate delivery or pickup locally in the NJ-NY metro area, and we ship throughout the United States and international as well. Inventory includes:
- The largest inventory of Putzmeister and Construction Forms (Con Forms) parts and accessories in the NJ-NY metro area
- Parts ordered direct from Elba-Werk Germany as needed to support the Elba concrete pumps still in use in the U.S. and Canada
- A complete selection of hoses, brackets, valves, couplings, gaskets, rust inhibitors, concrete removers and clean-out products
From our warehouse in Paterson, NJ, we import, stock, manage and sell parts using a state-of-the-art computer tracking system that allows us to process and ship orders the same day.